28 November 2009

No go with the madness

So this is the first year in like 6 or 7 years that I did not go Black Friday shopping. Not even really dissapointed. Phil works at Tiffany's in the King of Prussia mall and since he worked yesterday he couldn't even park in the mall parking lot! He had to park across the street at some restaurant. I'm thinking we will still get great deals for Halie for Christmas, and I might even check out "Cyber Monday", although it's always more fun going to the actual stores! Hopefully no one died this year getting trampled over!

2 comments:

  1. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for alternative hardware free
    energy

    Also visit my web site; Petrosaudi (http://www.bloomberg.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ididnt go Black Friday shopping either.

    ReplyDelete