28 December 2010

2010 coming to an end...

Wow! I really can't believe it! 2010 is almost over. I really don't know where the time goes! This past year has been a good, and not so good one! Halie turned two and now we have conversations back and forth, she is such a little person! My older brother got married, my little marine brother was sent to Japan.  My brother-in-law became cancer free (Praise God!!), and my mom enrolled in college. My Mother-in-law, 2 sister-in-laws, Halie and I had our first annual girls weekend getaway, and my husband had sinus surgery having multiple non-cancerous tumors removed. My husband also became an ordained and licensed minister through "Congregational Holiness Church", and this coming February we will be moving to Boston, MA to start a church. oh yeah! and I had a 4mm kidney stone for the first and hopefully last time! There is more of course, but all in all this year for the most part was good!

I'll be writing a post later this week about my New Year Resolution(s)

Are you spending your time wisely and doing things that really matter? days, weeks and months go by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment