27 June 2011

Sausage Perlo Recipe


This recipe is so simple plus quick & easy to make! You can make it spicy or not so spicy, however you like it! This meal is so delicious and is going to hit the spot after a long day, especially on a cold winter day. Goes great with a side salad and corn bread!

Ingredients:
1 pound smoked kielbasa sausage
1/2 large onion- sliced
1 can 12 oz Italian style diced tomatoes
^^1/2 Can of water
olive oil
1 1/2 cup rice
Spice to taste



Directions:
Pour enough oil to coat pan, saute onions, then add diced sausage, simmer. Add can of tomatoes, and then 1/2 can of water. Add rice and let simmer until rice is cooked, stirring occasionally. Season with spices (garlic, Basil, crushed red pepper etc.) as much as you want.



 photo signature_zpskeadrffa.png




14 comments:

  1. This recipe looks very tasty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like something my husband would love, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do quick, easy recipes like this a lot. This one sounds great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never thought of making kielbasa with rice. doh! I always make it with pasta! so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great, thank you for sharing with us...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH YUM! My Dad and sister and I would love to try this recipe. I will have to make this because it looks so delicious. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sounds so good! i am pinning this so i can make it lateur on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Sausage Perlo looked so good, I'm due to make this this coming weekend. I thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so good. Thank you for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Sausage Perlo looks fantastic. I am going to make this delicious recipe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks so yummy and it is easy to make

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like something my hubby makes for the kids. I'll share this with him as he might like to change his version up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sausage Perlo looks like something my hubby makes for the kids. I'll share this with him as he might like to change his version up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was going crazy trying to find this recipe. THANK YOU so much for making it easy to find! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete