02 January 2012

It's 2012 folks!

Well it is now officially 2012! This is the year of many exciting things/events for my family! Our son will be born in about 4 months, which I think will be here before we know it! Still have to pick out a name, but it will come to us! My daughter turns 4 this August, and my husband and I will celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary! I start my 2 classes in a few weeks, which are 8 weeks long, and then will have off school until the Fall semester in August. I'm excited to start my classes again. Halie starts back up her gymnastics classes in a couple weeks, she is so excited and can hardly wait! We will hopefully be getting a 3 bedroom place, praying it all works out. I know I know, for those of you who know me and my family, this is the 82934780 time we are moving! hahah it's what we are known for I guess.


What exciting things are happening for you/your family this year?

Do you have any New Year Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment