05 February 2011

This is just the beginning

I haven't posted in a little while, I guess you could say I've been busy! I want to get back into a regular routine though!

So we made it to Boston! After driving 8 hours (suppose to only take 6) we got to our new apartment a little before 5pm. Our Apartment is on the second floor so we thought it might be some what of a challenge to move in. Our plan was for Phil to unload the truck moving items and bins up to the top of the stairs and me and Halie carry them down the hall to our new home. Our team work worked great, and we had everything out of the truck and into our new place within an hour and half. This was a serious workout! By the time we were done, we couldn't breathe and our bodies were so sore. I got a migraine, threw up twice and skipped dinner...but it was a great night! We did it, just the two of us with God's help. Half way through unloading the truck we both wanted to stop and give up, but then Phil said God told him "this is what it feels like to carry the cross". There is no way you can give up hearing that from God. He gave us strength and got us through it. The first night was a great feeling being in our new home, and knowing that we are following God. This journey has been scary, a little stressful and tiring, but through whatever any of us go through God is always there right beside us helping us through it. This journey is really just beginning though and I am most of all excited!

God's love has gotten me through so many hard times in my life. There is nothing that you can't get through. I know it's hard to hear that at the time when you are going through the hard time.  Big or small. Jesus is our rock, turn to him and put everything into His hands. You don't have to feel like you are alone, because you're not!

No comments:

Post a Comment