09 February 2011

Looove

With Valentine's Day coming around the corner I thought maybe I would write about love. Two different things I'm going to focus on in this blog post, the first one being about my family.

After God, my family is the most important thing to me. I strive to be a great wife and mom, and in doing so giving them all my love. Philip is my best friend and everyday my love grows for him. He is sensitive to my feelings, respects me and values my opinion. He knows how to make me laugh when I'm feeling blue and never hesitates to hold me in his arms when I'm upset. Through rough patches in these last 4 years he has "carried" me through them. He prays for me and I know that he loves me, not only by his words, but by his actions; He puts me first. He is a great husband and man of God, and I am truly blessed beyond measure! I love to brag about him and I hope he's not embarrassed, but he's an amazing example of a Godly and great husband!
Through our love, we created our daughter Halie. I love her so much!! She is funny, cute, smart, friendly, curious, giving, goofy and a really great kid! She loves to show off, and I love to watch her show off! I don't know what is more precious then her coming up to me randomly hugging me saying "I love you mommy", or when she sings "you are so beautiful" with me. I think about how much I love her, and then remember that God loves each of us more than that! Which brings me to the second part of this blog!

God's love! He loves us so much that he knows exactly how many hairs on our head. He sent His only son to Earth, and then watched him get brutally killed. Jesus died for our sins! He loves us so much that he died for us. God chose you and me to be created and gave us life and purpose! God has kept me safe in times where I could have died. Thankfully I didn't by the grace of God! God spared my soul and I know that he loves me more then I could ever humanly understand. God loves each and every one of us and wants an intimate deep relationship with us all. I'm not really sure how to end this blog, but Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment