27 December 2013

Monster Cookies {Recipe} #PeanutFree #GlutenFree


I'm always looking for yummy cookie and dessert recipes that are peanut nut and tree nut free, that are amazingly delicious. Well, thanks to my mom, she twirked a cookie recipe she had into making it peanut free by substituting peanut butter with soy butter (brand she used was WOWButter).

For one, these cookies are so good, you can't just eat one! They will sure be crowd pleaser, and if you use the WOWButter (or any soy-butter I'm sure) you cannot tell peanut butter was not used, and so everyone, peanut allergy and non peanut allergy people will LOVE these cookies! Second, there super easy and quick to make.
Ingredients:
1/4 pound butter
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
3 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup soy butter of choice (Wow butter is great) You can also use peanut butter for non-peanut free recipe.
2 tsp baking soda
4 1/2 cups oats
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 pound chocolate candies (Sixlets are peanut free) You can also use M&M's for non-peanut free recipe.
Directions:
Mix all ingredients together. Roll into small balls and bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. Enjoy!

 photo signature_zpskeadrffa.png




13 comments:

  1. These look great & so easy! Big Brother C would love these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! These look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound delicious, I've never tried soy butter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look really good love to try this recipe

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these sound so good--- thank you--its hard giving up some thing but this we can have

    ReplyDelete
  6. going to try this, they look really good

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cookies look delicious! I never heard of soy butter, buy I will have to take a look at getting and trying these cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theses cookies sound great, just what my oldest daughter and niece need. One has nut allergies, the other he's celiac disease.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so good. Unfortunately my son has a severe peanut allergy but I bet I could use Sunbutter instead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look great! I might use some almond butter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow I love monster cookies, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete