27 February 2015

10 Refreshing & Healthy Smoothie Recipes You'll Love


If you are looking for a really yummy a refreshing smoothie recipe, you have come to the right place! We came up with a list of 10 smoothies that look simply delicious! We can't wait try some of them! Feel free to comment below and tell us which one you can't wait to try or which one you think will be your favorite!

10 Refreshing & Healthy Smoothie Recipes:
(Click on each title to go to the recipe)

Good Morning Sunshine Fruit Smoothie at My Song, My Strength

Vanilla Pineapple Banana Green Smoothie from We're Parents!?

Kid Friendly Breakfast Fruit Smoothie from IHeart-Motherhood

Orange Apple Green Fruit Smoothie from We're Parents!?

Blackberry Pineapple Smoothie from It's Peachy Keen

Blueberry Banana Coconut Smoothie from This West Coast Mommy

Sunshine Berry Smoothie from We're Parents!?

Quick & Healthy Berry Breakfast Shake from Southern Mom Loves

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Lactation Boosting Milkshake from We're Parents!?

Good Morning Sunshine Fruit Smoothie:



Ingredients:
~1 1/2 Cups of Dole Mandrain Sunshine Blend (frozen chunks of pineapple, strawberries and mandarins)
~1/3 cup of blueberries
~1/4 cup greek yogurt
~1/2 cup of orange juice

Directions: 
Blend all ingredients together until desired constancy. If you like your smoothies not as thick, add a little more orange juice. If you have sweet tooth, you could use vanilla greek or honey greek yogurt.

 photo signature_zpskeadrffa.png



14 comments:

  1. I love smoothies. I could eat them every meal. I love trying new ones. Thank you for putting them in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these great healthy smoothies. They will be great for my entire family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to have a smoothie in the morning. It's a great way to start the day and a good smoothie can make me feel great well into the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! My family loves smoothies so we'll definitely be trying these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the smoothie recipes can't wait to try some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love smoothies, thank you for sharing all of these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so very much for the Smoothie recipes! I just love smoothies!!! My blender is broken. I got it out the other day to make a blueberry strawberry smoothie and it wouldn't work! I tried everything! It's in the TRASH now! I'm really upset because I was really in the mood for a terrific smoothie! I love all of these recipes! Thanks so much for sharing all of these with us! I honestly do appreciate it! Thanks again, Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great smoothie recipes. Can't wait to try a few. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I drink a smoothie every day and am always trying to mix things up from the "norm". These sound so fabulous!! Thank you for the great recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love trying new smoothie recipes. Can't wait to try some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love smoothies! The good morning sunshine does sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for some great smoothie recipes! I drink one smoothie a day and get bored with the same one. This gives me some great variety now!

    ReplyDelete