26 October 2015

Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip | Recipe


It's football season and when I think about yummy game day snacks, spicy buffalo chicken dip comes to mind! This recipe is super easy to make, very delicious and has a nice kick to it. You can of course monitor how spicy you want it by adding as much or as little hot sauce you want!

Ingredients: 

2 Blocks of fat free cream cheese (room temperature)
1 6oz -12oz Bottle of hot sauce
1 pkg. Shredded cheddar cheese
2 Cans shredded chicken (drained)
1 Package of jalapeño cheese (1 block thinly sliced)
1 16oz Bottle of Fat Free Ranch 

Directions: Mix all ingredients  (except the jalapeño cheese) together in a bowl. Taste test to see if you want more hot sauce for more heat-- I use about 9 oz.  Place mixture in a 9x9 inch baking dish. Layer top with Jalapeño cheese slices and drizzle some hot sauce and any desired spices (I use Italian seasoning). Bake at 375 degrees uncovered for 25 minutes.


That's it! Serve with tortilla chips (I recommend the 'hint of lime Tostitos chips'). This makes a lot of dip, so it's great for parties, family gatherings and of course on Sunday's for game day! 


"Pin" this recipe for later...



26 comments:

  1. This looks so good. I have a weakness for this kind of dip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite dip ever!! I make it for all the occasions and football games!! So easy and so amazing! I make mine on the stovetop tho!! I serve it with celery, hint of jalenpeno tostitos and pretzek chips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sucker for dips. Just love them. This one looks really yummy. It would be great to be able to add as much (or as little) hot sauce as I want. I tend to dislike really hot, so I could make it less spicy for days when I am going to be eating it and add more when it is just the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an easy recipe! I'm making this for my hubby this weekend for football!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds delicious!!! My family would love it and it looks like something that is Nott hard to make. Perfect for me, lol. Might make it for Superbowl !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great recipe for football parties. Thanks.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your Delicious Recipe on Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip | Recipe! It sounds good and it's easy to make! That's great! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us! I appreciate it! Thanks again! Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love spicy chicken, but I can't any more due to health problems i miss this so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. yum! I am definitely going to give this one a try for game night for the guys, I bet they would love this

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks and sounds so delicious! I love the jalapeno cheese in it! I can't wait to give this a try...my husband will love snacking on this while watching football. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I made this recipe last weekend and we loved it! I can't believe how the jalapeno cheese kicks it up a few hundred notches! Thank you again for sharing this...this recipe is going to become a regular in our home!

      Delete
    2. Oh good! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

      Delete
  11. Fixing this for a party next week. Thanks.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love buffalo wings and I'm sure I would love this!!! I may make this over the holiday for holiday parties.
    tweety800265(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds so good. My family will love this dip that has a little kick to it. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds delicious my kids and hubby would go nuts for this.Thank you for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks really good. But not sure that I could take the spicy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was so good. I am definitely going to make this again over the holidays. Thank you again for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. This would really go over well with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've used fat free cream cheese before in a fruit pizza and honestly couldn't tell the difference. With the fat free dressing it really cuts down the calories and fat. I love spicy food too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This dip looks really delicious! I may have to consider making this for our super bowl get together!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks really good. Would be great with Doritos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. My family loves spicy snacks. This would be great for us!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This sounds like a very delicious dip and I would like to try it soon. I can also see it spread on flatbread.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yum
    scoopfromahandicapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete