22 October 2015

Round-Up: 25 of the Best Pumpkin Desserts


It's that time of the year where you're probably baking (or looking for recipes) with pumpkin as the main ingredient!! We collected some of our favorite pumpkin dessert recipes, both no-bake and baked recipes, from fellow bloggers, and listed them all for you below! Happy baking!!

(Click on each title to go to the recipe)


Delicious Pumpkin Roll- by My Song, My Strength

Pumpkin Lush Bars- by Cincy Shopper

Chocolate Covered Apple Pumpkin Cake Pop Donuts- by This Flourishing Life

Pumpkin Spice Muffins- by The Women Talk

Fall Harvest Cake- by Momma Lew

Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies- by Living Sweet Moments

Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting- by Cincy Shopper

Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins- by Thrifty DIY Diva

Pumpkin Palmiers- by Living Sweet Moments

Pecan Pumpkin Pie- by Spend with Pennies

Spicy Pumpkin bread Recipe- by The Women Talk

Pumpkin Ale Cupcakes with Streusel Cream Cheese Frosting- by Snappy Gourmet

Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes- by Cincy Shopper

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies- by Thrifty DIY Diva

Pumpkin Roll- by Momma Lew

Pumpkin Whoop-Whoopie Pies- by Saving Common Cents

Gluten Free Pumpkin Cake- by An Ordinary Housewife


No Bake:

5 Minute Pumpkin Cheesecake- by Everything Mommyhood

Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats- by Thrifty DIY Diva

Raw Paleo Banana Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins- by This Flourishing Life

No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake- by Cincy Shopper

Pumpkin Spice Oreo Cookie Pudding Parfaits- by Thrifty DIY Diva

No-Bake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake- by Snappy Gourmet

Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats- by What Mommy Does

Pumpkin Spiced Latte- Live Life Naturally



11 comments:

  1. I just love pumpkin. These deserts look so good. I can't wait to give some of these a try. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh I am a pumpkin freak!! Seriously! Id eat it all year round if people wouldn't look at me like I was crazy lol!! Thanks for all these great recipes!! Ive pinned it for later! Can't wait to try the pumpkin cream cheese muffins and wthe whoopie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yummy!

    Fantastic recipes, definitely want to try a few!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drooling and I foresee a TON of recipes with pumpkin, Pumpkin and more PUMPKIN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Thanks so much for sharing all of these delicious Pumpkin Recipes! I checked a couple of them out and saved the recipe! Everything looks so good that you just want to reach into the screen and take a piece! I love your recipe for the Pumpkin Roll too! I have copied this one and plan to give it a try as soon as I can get the ingredients! Thanks again so much for sharing these wonderful Pumpkin desserts with all of us! I honestly do appreciate it very much!!!!! Thanks again! Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a fan of pumpkin flavored food or drinks but these look amazing!!!! I might actually attempt a couple of them to contribute to my family's Thanksgiving day celebrations. Hopefully they taste as good as they look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one looks so good: 5 Minute Pumpkin Cheesecake- by Everything Mommyhood. thanks.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have tried a few of these recipes and they were so good. We will be trying out a few more over the holidays. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. These desserts look delicious. I never knew there were so many ways to incorporate pumpkins. The hard part is choosing one for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These all look so good, it will be hard to choose what to make first!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love all the no-bake options, especially the Pumpkin Rice Crispy Treats. I try to stay with gluten free options and know I can make this gluten free. I think pumpkin recipes area great year-round but especially for the chilly months and holidays.

    ReplyDelete