20 September 2015

Apple Crisp Delight | Recipe


It's that time of year where I find myself baking more, do you too? Lots of pumpkin spice and apple cinnamon desserts come out of my oven almost every week! One of my kids' favorite desserts that is super easy to make is apple crisp delight. This recipe is so simple, yet so delicious! Enjoy!

Ingredients:
6-8 Apples (I prefer MacIntosh)
1/2 Cup Butter (room temp)
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Flour
1 tsp Cinnamon

Directions:
Peel apples, then cut them in half and de-core them. Slice into thin slices, no more than a quarter inch thick. Place apples in a 2 quart greased glass baking dish.


Blend together butter, sugar, flour and cinnamon in a medium sized mixing bowl. With a fork, work until crumbly, then sprinkle the crumbs over the apple slices.


 Bake at 375 degrees for 40-60 minutes....



"Pin" this recipe for later...


13 comments:

  1. Yum! This looks amazing! I pinned it for later and hope to make soon! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marnie G (Derrick Todd)September 20, 2015 at 9:57 PM

    This looks really good! Perfect for fall and apples picked from the apple orchard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious, it's a great fall treat. I'm definitely looking forward to giving this a try. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this one is way easier than the one I was just going to make!! I think I will do this one instead!! Thanks for the great recipe!! I hope its as delicious as it looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love recipes with Apple and this one is easy to make .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love apple recipes. Thank you for sharing and just in time for fall..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your delicious recipe on Apple Crisp Delight | Recipe! This looks and sounds so yummy! It's easy to make as well! I saved the recipe to make sometime soon! I just got 2 bags of apples and I know that I want to make apple dumplings first, however, I've gotten so many apple desserts that are so wonderful that I don't know which one I'll make next! Thanks so much for sharing your delicious recipe! I truly do appreciate it! Thanks again so much! Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is great time for cooking apples.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you refrigerate or can you leave it out







    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep it refrigerated and then warm some up in a bowl in the microwave when ready to eat more.

      Delete
  10. (APPLE CRISP DELIGHT | RECIPE) I have not made this in years now. Thank you for sharing this great recipe. I am going to make it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks delicious! I think my whole family will love it. Pinning for future use.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband just loves apples. He'd love it if I made him THIS!!

    ReplyDelete