19 November 2010

"My Husband Rocks" Friday!

This week my husband rocks for different reasons. One reason is he is always making sure I am happy and that I have everything I need. I have been going through some tough personal times lately and Phil has been doing everything in his power to make me feel better and show me that he loves me and just being my awesome best friend. Sometimes I think I take Phil for granted. He is such a loving husband and father, and works so hard so that I can be a stay at home mom to raise Halie. I love him so much for that, because being at home with Halie and our future kids is really important to me. On top of him working, on days I don't feel well he will even cook dinner. Mostly because he loves cooking, but because he loves me too. I could go on and on about how great he is, but that would take a really long time and a ton of typing! :) He is so amazing and I love him so much and will forever!

Parent deer going to kiss baby deer...Phil & Halie imitating it

No comments:

Post a Comment