15 January 2015

Chicken Broccoli Divan #Recipe


My family absolutely loves this meal, Chicken Broccoli Divan-- it's a crowd pleaser for all ages, even kids who are picky eaters! Not to mention, it's super easy to make! This meal is especially nice to make on cold winter days, so your oven can help heat up your home.

Ingredients:
1 lb Fresh steamed broccoli cut into spears or 10 oz frozen broccoli, cooked & drained
1 1/2 Cups cubed cooked chicken (I use two nice sized breasts)
1 Can broccoli cheese soup
1/3 Cup milk
1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp dry bread crumbs
1 Tbsp melted butter

Directions:
Arrange steamed broccoli and cooked chicken in 2-quart baking dish. Mix soup and milk together, then pour all over the broccoli and chicken. Sprinkle on cheese. Mix bread crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle on top of cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot. You may want to broil for 1 minute to lightly brown (I usually do not because mine gets a nice light brown-- bottom picture below).



So easy to make right? I love to make rice with this meal. Tell me if you make this meal and what your thoughts are!

Enjoy!



 photo signature_zpskeadrffa.png




25 comments:

  1. THis recipe looks delicious and easy to make. I have been looking for veggies recipes since I am really careful of what I am eating now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. I will definitely have to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple to make but lots of flavor! How do you like that knife, by the way? I've been considering one of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love that knife and use it for all of my veggie/fruit cutting. It's the color coated tomato knife from Pampered Chef. I definitely want to get a few of their other color coated knives too!

      Delete
  4. This looks so good. I love chicken & rice dishes, so I would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm. This looks really good!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's easy and yummy. Thanks for the recipe.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great & an easy way to get my kids to eat broccoli, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Yummy Recipe. I never get enough good recipes to try! We love Broccoli, Cheese and Chicken .I know this one will be a Hit. I will pin this. Thankyou so much form sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks absolutely amazing! ::DROOL::

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks delicious I can see why your family loves it so much, I will definitely need to give it a try. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks more like the nae should be CHICKEN DIVINE! Yum! cheese. broccoli. chicken. Can't go wrong with all 3!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks looks amazing! I'm gonna try this recipe. Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of my favorite dishes, it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like a very delicious easy recipe that my family would love for me to make. I will have to make this for a Sunday dinner when everyone is home. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks wonderful. I will be making this soon. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm always looking for new dishes to make with chicken and this one with the broccoli looks so good the family would love it for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this looks really good thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  18. My mother's chicken divan is my favorite recipe! It's very similar to yours but used cream of mushroom soup instead. Thanks for the yummy variation!

    ReplyDelete
  19. cant wait to try this,my husband will love it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh man does this look good! I'm definitely going to try this recipe. Thank so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Easy but looks delicious. My kind of recipe! Thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  22. I will try this recipe. I love all of the ingredients! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love broccoli and cheese together, this sounds amazing! I would love to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh yum!! Chicken divan is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete