03 July 2015

15 Yummy Recipes of Side Dishes & Desserts for Summer Cookouts/bbq's | Round-Up


It's that time of the year where you're either hosting or attending Summer cookouts and bbq's! Do you need to bring a side dish or dessert to a cookout/bbq, but aren't sure what to make and bring? Well, we've made it easy for you... We collected some of our favorite cookout/bbq side dishes and desserts from fellow bloggers, and listed them all below!

(Click on each title to go to the recipe)

Side Dishes:

Quinoa Summer Salad- by Everything Mommyhood

Red Potato Salad with Bacon- by Courtney's Sweets

Red, White & Blue Deviled Eggs- by Mama Smith's Blog

Roasted Sweet Potato Bites- by This West Coast Mommy

Simple Homemade Hummus- by My Song, My Strength

Roasted Vegetables- by Everything Mommyhood

Fresh Mexican Salad- by Life of a Southern Mom

Sweet & Creamy Cole Slaw- by Southern Mom Loves

Oven Roasted Asparagus- by Everything Mommyhood


Desserts:

No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake- by Courtney's Sweets

Grilled Pineapple with Coconut Cream- by This West Coast Mommy

Orange Dream Fruit Dip- by We're Parents!?

Patriotic Jello Stars- by IHeart-Motherhood

Red, White & Blue Brownies- by Courtney's Sweets

White Chocolate Strawberry Cake Roll with a Homemade Fudge Drizzle- by We're Parents!?


 photo signature_zpskeadrffa.png




18 comments:

  1. Lots of yummy ideas! The sweet potato bites look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Roasted Sweet Potato Bites and the Oven Roasted Asparagus

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm roasted vegetable, my favorite!!!!

    Love the dessert list, I gotta try some of those....

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a few recipes that I'd like to try. I love deviled eggs and haven't made them in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my recipe! You found some delicious treats. I'll be making a few! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love festive foods! I'm all about the Red, White & Blue Brownies- by Courtney's Sweets and the

    White Chocolate Strawberry Cake Roll with a Homemade Fudge Drizzle- by We're Parents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of yummy recipes to try. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Made the Roasted Sweet Potato Bites yesterday. Big hit.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The white chocolate cake sounds pretty good. I'm not much of a cook but enjoy seeing recipe ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the ideas. Sometimes I don't know what to make. All these looks so delicious

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the recipes especially the grill pineapple

    ReplyDelete
  12. All I saw was 'Grilled Pineapple' & I had to stop! Copying the recipe ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These recipes look so delicious AND easy to make!! I will be checking back on this list for our next bbq/picnic!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These recipes look yummy going to try a couple

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Grilled Pineapple with Coconut Cream I just have to try on the bbq!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite part of Summer!! I love BBQ's and potlucks!! I love getting family and friends together to celebrate and enjoy the beautiful weather!! Thank you for the great recipes!! Now I don't have to worry about what to bring to my next one!! The Quinoa Salad sounds super delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been wanting to try more quinoa recipes since it's supposed to be better for you. I can't wait to try some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This has such a wonderful collection of vegetable recipes as well as fruit and sugared desserts. I shall be kept busy trying all of them

    ReplyDelete