11 July 2015

Cracker Crusted Chicken with Old Bay Seasoning | Recipe


So I'm not sure if this could be considered a "real" recipe, simply because I didn't really measure the ingredients I used to coat the chicken. I kinda just eyeballed everything and guessed at how much Old Bay to use, and I think the amount I added below is about what I used when I made this chicken. You really can use as much or little Old Bay Seasoning as you want! For being a dinner that I just threw together with a couple ingredients, this chicken turned out to be so moist and bursting with flavor-- it was a big hit in our home!

Ingredients:
1 egg
2 full size chicken breasts
1 TBL of Old Bay Seasoning
8 Ritz Crackers
Olive Oil for pan

Directions:
I prefer to slice my chicken breasts in half long ways (knife sideways) so that the chicken is not too thick. Crack one egg in a bowl and mix well. In a second bowl, crush the Ritz crackers and mix in the  Old Bay Seasoning. Coat raw chicken on both sides in the egg mix. Then place the chicken in the bowl with the cracker mix and coat evenly on both sides. Next, in a heated pan coated with olive oil, add your chicken and cook on both sides until the chicken is fully cooked.


So simple and it really does come out so flavorful! Enjoy!

 photo signature_zpskeadrffa.png




21 comments:

  1. Ritz crackers as a coating on chicken sounds pretty tasty.....must try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family would love this recipe! I love the use of the old bay seasoning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a delicious recipe and so simple to make". The combination of Ritz crackers and Old Bay spice should add a lot of flavor to the chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to try this tomorrow! Looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!! This sounds amazing and so easy!! I can't wait to try it!! Ive been in a total dinner rut so hopefully this resurrects it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really good and seems pretty simple, might need to give this a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like and excellent way to make this dish savory. I am going to try this out, and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the Delicious Recipe on Cracker Crusted Chicken with Old Bay Seasoning | Recipe! This looks and sounds wonderful! My husband does not eat chicken, however, the kids and I sure do! I saved this recipe to give it a try! It sounds like a recipe that we're just going to love! Thanks so much for sharing this recipe with all of us! I truly do appreciate it!! Thanks again! Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never thought of using Old Bay seasoning on chicken before but it sounds so good will be trying this soon it will be a hit with the family I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love old bay seasoning, but I have never tried it on Chicken. I will have to try this recipe it looks great. Ellen Schull

    ReplyDelete
  11. This chicken looks good I will have to make the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Ritz crackers and Old Bay seasoning but never thought of using them to coat chicken. It sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks awesome and crunchy! I havent thought of using Old Bay on anything except seafood. Interested in trying it out now !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I bet Ritz give a nice crunch! I think we'll have to try this recipe. We really like pretzel crusted chicken and pork chops, so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds so good. We eat alot of chicken so I will be trying this soon. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thankyou for sharing this awesome recipe. I can't wait to try this...We can never find a good crust to make for our chicken!! Now we have one!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great and easy chicken recipe, I love that its not going to keep me in the kitchen too long. And I
    know my family would enjoy trying this,,

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never would have thought of using Ritz crackers in this manner. This looks like a good recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We actually just bought Old Bay seasoning for the first time! This looks like a great recipe to try it out on!

    ReplyDelete