04 August 2015

20 of the Best Pie Recipes | Round-Up


Does your family love eating pies? Pies are one of my favorite desserts to make and eat, and since Fall is right around the corner (we find ourselves making more pies in the Fall/Winter) we wanted to create a list of the 20 best pies we could find!  Here are some of our favorite dessert and dinner pies from fellow bloggers, listed below!

(Click on each title to go to the recipe)

Fruit Pies:

Easy Strawberry Pie- by Cincy Shopper

Perfect Peach Pie- by Bunny's Warm Oven

Caramel Apple Pie- by Thrifty Jinxy

Apple Pie Cheesecake- by We're Parents?!

Perfect Apple Pie with a Buttery Crumb Topping- by My Song, My Strength

Mini Apple Pies- by The WorkTop

Lemon Sponge Pie- by Bunny's Warm Oven

Triple Berry Pie- by Open Hands

Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie- by Bunny's Warm Oven

Key Lime Pie- by Cincy Shopper

Banana pie- by Open Hands


Chocolate Pies:

S’more Brownie Pie- Thrifty DIY Diva

Homemade Hershey Sundae Pie- by My Heavenly Recipes

Chocolate Cream Pie- by Cincy Shopper


Coconut & Nut Pies: 

Ultimate Coconut Cream Pie- Spend with Pennies

The Best Coconut Cream Pie- Bunny's Warm Oven

Easy Pecan Pie- by Spend with Pennies

No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie- by Snappy Gourmet


Dinner Pies:

Copycat KFC Chicken Pot Pie- by Cincy Shopper

Shepherd's Pie Pockets- by Eat. Thrive. Glow.



26 comments:

  1. Sadly, I'm not much of a baker. There are several pies that look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pies sound and look so Yummy!! Especially the Ultimate Coconut Cream Pie. I read the directions and it is so simple with just the right ingredients to me. Sounds so good. I have to bake one! Thankyou for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love pies. You have quite a great selection here. I will be trying some of these out soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad, I am such a lazy baker and I need more motivation for me to bake. But I would love to try to make these sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my you had me at "PIE"!! Yummo!! Need that Apple pie cheesecake and Caramel Apple Pie ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Athena EmmanouilidisAugust 6, 2015 at 9:37 AM

    Oh yeah! I love sweets.All kinds of sweets! They all look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay!! i am so excited to try out some of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh...these sound so good. I want to make the Homemade Hershey Sundae Pie! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ilove goodie and can not make them and they look so good

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad i found this one! I love trying new pies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am gaining 50 pounds just by reading this. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look wonderful. I especially want to try the Mini Apple Pies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Lemon Sponge pie looks amazing. It looks easy to make too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love strawberry rhubarb pie. I tried to make one. Once, it boiled over and I had a huge, sticky mess to clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am not the greatest pie maker but I'm definitely going to try a couple of the pie recipes. The peach pie is going to be the first pie I make. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am loving all these great pie recipes, I am going to try that shephards pie pockets tonight for dinner :) been wanting some shephards pie loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love purse and bake often, especially fruit pies. There are several interesting recipes here that I shall have to,try.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I looking for easy way to make pies thanks i will pin the pie recipe s

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now this is my kind of post! These pies looks so delish!! I am sure most of them would be a big hit at my house. I'll have to get pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my!!!!. You have all the delicious pies that we love. Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The pie all off them are some of the best recipes I have made thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a Pie nut-- but this is a great selection--even dinner-- thanks !!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG! Thanks so very much for sharing these wonderfully delicious pie recipes! I checked out the Perfect Peach Pie (I just got some peaches and they are ready to use now) and I wanted to see this recipe! It sounds pretty good and I just may give it a try! I also checked out some other pies and loved the recipes!!!! I saved so many of them! Thanks again for sharing 20 of the Best Pie Recipes | Round-Up with all of us! I so much appreciate it! Thanks again! Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. The apple pie cheese cake is so good. My family loves it. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe

    ReplyDelete
  25. It is that time of year again when I love baking pies. Thank you for sharing these great pies. I will be trying some of them out

    ReplyDelete