28 December 2014

Delicious Pumpkin Roll Recipe


This pumpkin roll recipe has been in my family for a very long time. It's definitely the best around and is requested by many every Thanksgiving and Christmas family get together. It's super yummy and very easy to make! Enjoy!

Ingredients:
3 eggs
2/3 cup pumpkin
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup flour
2 tsp cinnamon

Filling:
8 oz cream cheese softened
1 stick of butter
1 cup confectioners/powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla

Directions:
Mix the cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Put wax paper in Jelly Roll pan or Cookie sheet (make sure sides are covered. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Get out of the oven, lift up wax paper with cake and flip over onto a towel that has been sprinkled with 10x sugar. Immediately gently peel off the wax paper. Roll up the towel with cake and let cool. Mix softened "filling" items for icing in a medium mixing bowl. Unroll cooled cake and spread icing, roll back up. Sprinkle top with powdered sugar and optional sprinkles.



 photo signature_zpskeadrffa.png




25 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this recipe. I just love pumpkin rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I think I'll make this next year for Thanksgiving breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This truly is the best! Come link up today!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgosh Im so in love with anything and everything pumpkin! To be honest, most roll recipes totally freak me out! Im not a baker and anything outside of the ordinary plain jane stuff totally scares me! But since you say it's easy I believe you! I plan to make this for my son's 2nd birthday :) he loves pumpkin too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pumpkin and this looks delicious. I will definitely have to try this sometime. It looks really easy to make. Can't wait. The thanks for putting this up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I make this every year and everyone just loves it thanks for sharing it with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I had a jelly roll pan to make this. So happy to see pumpkin recipes still being posted! What is 10x sugar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to use a jelly roll pan. I use a cookie sheet. Confectioners/powdered Sugar! :)

      Delete
  8. This looks great, thank you for sharing this recipe with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My question also, what is 10x sugar? I can't really make it until I know what that is! But it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks delicious and it's easy to make, I can't wait to give it a try. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. mouth watering!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Mom would love this. I'm not a big pumpkin fan, but she would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks very good. It would be a good thanksgiving dessert because you can have just a bite of it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks so fantastic! I'll be trying it very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for sharing your delicious recipe on Delicious Pumpkin Roll! This looks very good! I'm going to save this recipe to try at a later date! I've always wondered how much problem or how much easy it was to make a roll! Now I know! It doesn't sound too hard to do! I'm sure it tastes Wonderful! Thanks for sharing your recipe with all of us! I truly do appreciate it! Thanks again! Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds amazing and thank you for sharing your recipe with us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love pumpkin - add cream cheese frosting and it's sure to be a hit in this house! Thanks for sharing your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks so amazing!! I am absolutely using your recipe for a Thanksgiving dessert! I already got all the ingredients!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I bought one of these from a bakery once and thought...wow...so yummy - I need to learn how to make this! Thanks for the recipe. I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete